BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all

I've just bought an E46 330i SE Touring, and came across Bimmerforums while scouting around for info. This seems like a great site, and I'm not sure how I missed it before!

I've previously owned two E30s - a 320i and latterly a 325i SE (which I've still got, for the time being).

The new one is currently in to have a split header tank replaced (a common problem, I gather), but otherwise it's already won me over - not quite as raw as the 325i, but very civilised and loaded with mod cons that make me smile and shake my head in wonder at the marvels of the modern age...

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Hello, all

I've just bought an E46 330i SE Touring, and came across Bimmerforums while scouting around for info. This seems like a great site, and I'm not sure how I missed it before!

I've previously owned two E30s - a 320i and latterly a 325i SE (which I've still got, for the time being).

The new one is currently in to have a split header tank replaced (a common problem, I gather), but otherwise it's already won me over - not quite as raw as the 325i, but very civilised and loaded with mod cons that make me smile and shake my head in wonder at the marvels of the modern age...

Welcome to the forum, not quite sure how you've missed us in the past as we are the No1 BMW forum... Probably because not only will you find great information but also because this is a FRIENDLY forum:D

Please be sure to check out the MEETS section as I know the lads are planning a MEET for the 17th or 18th of Jan?:thumbsup

Sounds like you'll get on well here given your run of BMW's, hopefully you'll also be able to assist with queries that are posted in the forum too:thumbsup

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome, I'm on my third BMW as well. First was an E34 525, E36 M3 - now it's an E39 523.
Any questions just ask away - there's a wealth of knowledge in this place.

Happy new year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.