BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just picked these up in need of refurb, they have 4 brand new yokohama a359 tyres on and i paid 160 for them which is a bargain to me, i will be refurbing them shortly so any advice would be much appreciated, ive read threads about refurbing but ill be happy to hear what people have to say, any colour suggestions for the centres? im thinking boston green or anthratice, im going for bare polished lips, cant wait:D here they are:D

·
Registered
992 Posts
Hi mate i got a set of them too the other week for my car. One thing i would say if your polishing the lips is dont clear coat them just wax them every 3-4 weeks. With the bolts a mate of mine put them all in a tub with vingur and left them for 2 weeks and came out like brand new

Reactions: m43ell

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres some pics of recent progress, 2 of the wheels are very badly pitted however im sure with some manpower i can get all of the corrosion out, i need suggestions for a colour scheme, im stripping and polishing the lips, spraying the inner barrels silver and lacuering that, just need a colour suggestion for the centres, my car is boston green so im thinking gloss black or boston green? cheers for reading guys:thumbsup

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New pics, i started with the worst two as pictured above

1 - 5 of 5 Posts