·
Banned
144 Posts
ha fairplay i want one :)

Reactions: Lewy_T

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
I don't usually join in on these as I don't like to boast and I like to keep myself slightly private, but I will post the one picture up, I've worked hard all my life and spent my money wisely on my house and garage, when I had paid off my debts on the house I decided to buy myself a nice daily driver, it's unassuming I think.

Here is me leant against my car. :)

Love my Lotus.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I don't usually join in on these as I don't like to boast and I like to keep myself slightly private, but I will post the one picture up, I've worked hard all my life and spent my money wisely on my house and garage, when I had paid off my debts on the house I decided to buy myself a nice daily driver, it's unassuming I think.

Here is me leant against my car. :)

Love my Lotus.

Why is it some folk wont show there cars reg number in there pics:rofl

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was kinda hoping that Nial would send us a pic of his with a boot on the roof :rofl

·
BFuk Mankini Crew Member #1
1,885 Posts
:rofl just noticed this you guys are wind up pros :p :rofl unfortunatly you will have to just trust me as I'm on my phone but my car reg is NI63 ALL it's the new 63 plate 8 series 4 door coupe :p (ps I said about the boot to c if she would actually try a photo shop on another photo for us to find on google without the boot :p) deuch bags ;)

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
It's clear I own my e36 as who else would take soo many pictures of a standard 325i?
Almost pointless doing the custard test on a car worth less than £50k.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts