BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just being curious and the story has a little sentimental value.

Back in 1995 my brother bought a brand new E36 M3 Convertible, it was silver with full nappa leather and in a color that BMW called silver also, so it was silver with silver lol.

The car had the front lip spoiler, Schnitzer exhaust, gear knob, pedals and eyebrow spoilers from new, also had the hard top and some other additions.

My brother passed away later that year and the M3 was sold sometime after that..............

Anyway I've always wondered what happened to the car and every now and then, I have a look through the usual places to see if its forsale.

REG WAS: M3 JSX

Some old pics from when it was basically new, sorry for quality we didnt have a digital camera then lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a lovely motor, have you tried contacting the DVLA to see if they can help you?
Those pics were from when that car had around 3000miles, possibly less; have some more I'll scan in.

Never contacted DVLA because of the "invasion of privacy act" they wont give out any info.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice car now but imagine driving that round in '95!!!! Awesome!
Yeah it was something else back then! A little more rare here as its a small country; when my bro bought this, it was believed it was one of three sold since 94 and it was a little bit special as it had full nappa leather and his had the hard top from brand new, it also had the centre arm rest which was a option too.

·
Administrator
4,203 Posts
Never contacted DVLA because of the "invasion of privacy act" they wont give out any info.
Well, that's what you would have thought! The DVLA are happy to sell on your info, they even have a form for it. How do you think these dodgy car parking companys get your details?

If that fails even if no one knows it on here I'm sure they'll keep an eye out.

Ian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts