BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright chappies, not new here but just for the newbies i thought id highlight what a great site this is, back in the day i used to be an MG ZR owner :embarrassed and joined a memebers forum online which shall remain nameless. I remember thinking at the time what an unfriendly bunch of people were on it, I would ask a question and days or weeks would go by without a reply. I have just been reminded of this recently when i asked a query about a mates car.

So now i own a BMW :D and I am a member here, where it's like one big family, queries are answered in very quick time & always a bit of advice to go without any bickering over opinions, theres a good bit of banter to be had too. Top job guys! :thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
100 Posts
I also find this site a great tool for meets, gossip and all other Bmw info.

Also being a Member of other forums for other cars, i find this one to be one of the most helpfull and the other members to be quite informative.

There again im new here and that could all change,:rofl:rofl

Only joking guys.

I LIKE IT!! ALOT!! :silly

·
Registered
479 Posts
Its a savage forum I think,:D

I just wish I could get to the meet ups as all the Irish BM forum members are into is going for a meal once in a while which ain't really my kinda thing to be honest, trackdays, rolling roads no problem but a meal just seems a bit poncy for me....

Anyway,BFUK- Live,Long and Prosper!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.