BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome news,

"Dancing on Ice" is on ITV to replace "Britains got X Factor SHITE" :sarcastic

Now my family is watching the crap and thats all I can hear as I type a thread on Bimmerforums :mad

Look on the brightside though, we only got 2 to 3 months of this tripe on then we can have it replaced with "Britains got X Factor SHITE"

If this punishment is Karma, I must have done something really bad or evil in the past :frown

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Awesome news,

Now my family is watching the crap and thats all I can hear as I type a thread on Bimmerforums :mad

Look on the brightside though, we only got 2 to 3 months of this tripe on then we can have it replaced with "Britains got X Factor SHITE"

If this punishment is Karma, I must have done something really bad or evil in the past :frown
look on the bright side, that's a lot of girls wearing not very much (aprt from Angela Rippon though:jaw-dropping)

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
I'm getting the same mate.... 2 hours of it and then its on again!...there should be a law against it!..... i'm guessing the forum could be busy tonight :hihi

I've had a great day.... knackered battery so the mrs had to drive and i'm the worst passenger in the world..

A day shopping...only bright side was eating in Nando's

and finally now this ice rubbish!...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Awesome news,

know what you mean plumb, its f**kin mind numbing, hasnt kerry katona got on dancing on ice, not sure which is worse, wifes on the phone to the sisterinlaw at the mo so i might see if the proffesionals is on or somat

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just looked at what they have on after, it's that crap African game reserve play with that rubbish actor, can remember his name thank god :mad

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Sunday evening is now sh*te then, to be followed by Monday of Eastenders (why does everybody shout?) and a double bill of Coro. Then a lovely evening of cra**y Holby on Tuesday. I wonder why we are turning into a nation of brain dead wasters.......

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
....and wondering what it would be like to shag the fat bird from across the road.
probably quite good fun, but you know she will be a crazy nutter afterwards....

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Yep, this crap is on my TV too - Even though it's my TV, my TV license, my Sky box, my TV stand, my carpet that the stand is stood on, I just have no say in what to watch when this is on :(

I think I might have to tie her back up in the shed.

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
Yep, this crap is on my TV too - Even though it's my TV, my TV license, my Sky box, my TV stand, my carpet that the stand is stood on, I just have no say in what to watch when this is on :(

I think I might have to tie her back up in the shed.
Lesson Learnt....now don't let her out again :D

·
BFuk Mankini Crew Member #1
1,885 Posts
Lads I'm 100% with you it's so frickin annoying spend 3 hours cooking Sunday dinner finally sit down after eating with a pint of boddingtons and open my book get a paragraph into it and it all starts "oh babe look at kerry" "oooo that was good wasn't it?" "niaallllll can ya make me a cuppa?dnt wana miss this bit!" not to mention the shit music and annoying voices! Never mind tho supose she feels the same when I am on cod or gt5 or washing my car for hours!

1 - 20 of 169 Posts