BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have heard about this accident.

Hulk hogan (that US fagg wrestler dude with blonde hair) 's son was bought a tuned up 600 hp Toyota Supra.

He couldnt drive it.

Or handle it.

Clearly.

He crashed it at high ish speed and I think they hit a tree or conrete reservation..

This is what happened to his 'best mate' at the time who was riding in the car with him..

I cant see how or why they would try and keep this guy alive. But they have

John Graziano

Just goes to show....

WEAR YOUR SEATBELT PEOPLE!!!
ONE HAS SAVED MY LIFE ON ONE OCCASION A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO.

·
Administrator
4,208 Posts
IIRC he was drinking the night he crashed. Also hasn't the Hogan family spouted a load of cold crap that it was karma and god's will.

Hogan on Larry King Live said:
"This is to make Nick a better person. In my belief, this is to make John a better person. It is like I said before, you know, it is god's will where we're at with this situation. I refuse to accept any negativity, any nay sayers. I firmly believe there is a plan. It is god's plan and god's will"
Nice to see them taking responsiblity for their own actions...

I agree with Boostist's sentiments and wonder why the doctors kept the body alive.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Brings back that debate of why anyone can have L plates one day and drive a top of the range sports car the next.

I for one think a cars bhp should be set to a maximum with new drivers for the first few years...a bit like bikes.:)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Ouch, didn't realise the passenger's injuries were that bad ....... may be Hogan's lad will remember this for the rest of his life and no longer drive like a moron.

Anyway, its a shame for the passenger that he's been reduced to that.

·
Registered
884 Posts
IIRC he was drinking the night he crashed. Also hasn't the Hogan family spouted a load of cold crap that it was karma and god's will.

Nice to see them taking responsiblity for their own actions...
Well, that's the religious for ya. No responsibility for anything that happens, it's all the big man's doing.

Makes me want to puke my guts out.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Come to think of it, keeping that guy alive reeks of the religious too. That whole attitude of "death is the worst thing imaginable and must be avoided at all costs". I mean, talk about backwards morality! Death is inevitable, and in many cases, such as this one, by FAR the preferable option. The decent thing to do would be let a vegetable with half a head die, the decent thing for him and his friends and family, so he can be laid to rest and they can grieve and then try to move on with their lives. Instead, Swiss family Hogan can carry on more or less as normal, safe in the knowledge that their darling kiddy didn't kill anyone. Really, truly, nauseating stuff. Appalling.

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I read most of that thread about the young lad with daddy's M5 and felt that there must be a way to make youngsters aware of what can happen if/when it all goes wrong. The problem is I remember what I was like when I was young "I knew best":frown

Keeping that chap alive should be a crime in itself.

Religion has alot to answer to, it's the cause of most wars and deaths in this world and whilst I believe there is a greater being/creator I do not believe in a god in the way that many others do. Can you imagine what would happen to the world if religion was "proven" to be a lie? Perhaps it already has but has not been confessed due to the chaos that would be caused.

·
Registered
117 Posts
that is f*cking sick!! How in the hell is this guy still alive?? Surely part of his brains missing? Sorry if this sounds offensive but he looks like a cabbage and if i were in this state i definately wouldn't want to live

·
Registered
884 Posts
Can you imagine what would happen to the world if religion was "proven" to be a lie?
Every fibre of my being prays for this. Wow, that would REALLY sort out the men from the boys, wouldn't it? It would be the greatest thing that could happen.

Anyway, can you imagine what would happen today if some twat appeared claiming he was the son of god, or a messenger of god, etc.? He'd be in a padded cell before he could say "Follow m....." ! The only reason most religions have taken hold is because they came around at less enlightened times, when nobody was educated enough to go, "Whit? You're aff yer nut ya bawbag. BEAT IT!" Now, it's just brainwashing of children by adults who do not have sufficiently powerful minds to think for themselves, question everything and draw the inevitable conclusion that it's all a load of old hooey.

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
religion has had its time...and that time ended 600 years ago.
it served its purpose though...keeping the great unwashed from coveting their neighbours asses and whatnot.
seriously,religion is a blueprint for holding a population together...without it civilization wouldnt have got off the ground...but we're civilized now...its had its time

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ouch, didn't realise the passenger's injuries were that bad ....... may be Hogan's lad will remember this for the rest of his life and no longer drive like a moron.
Or maybe the opposite and Daddy has paid for him to become a top level American drift driver. He has had tuition from the best, had the best cars bought for him and has stuffed them into the wall as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts