BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am considering getting my X5 40D M Sport remapped.

I have been talking to a guy at JF Automative and he seems really genuine and knowledgeable.

That being said I am completely in a new arena here and I NEED to get this right, I can't make a mistake on this.

I wondered if anyone had any experience of this company and their work?

Also, any recommendations on good tuners would be appreciated, location doesn't matter - quality is essential!

Thanks

David

·
Registered
273 Posts
Not heard of that company and there are a lot of people jumping on the band wagon remapping. a bad remap can cause all sorts of issues. BMWchiptune who posts or here on a regular basis has a very good reputation and also has a dyno. I had cause to speak to him as I had issues with my 635d as it had been remapped prior to me getting it and I needed some advice. He was very good and clearly knew exactly what he was talking about and was more than happy to help even though he had nothing to do with my car. There are a couple of other remapping vendors on this forum but he would be my starting point. If you look at some recent remapper posts you will see some comments he has made.
Cheers
Jim

·
Vendor
4,281 Posts
If you google
bwchiptune x5 4.0d
You will find loads of reviews about me remapping these Ecus

Or have a look on xdrivers forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts