BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right firstly happy new year to you all hope you had a happy and safe one!!....... And thank you to everyone that managed to attend some essex meets last year it's well appreciated and hope you continue your support this year............ I've now changed the meet name from lakeside meet to essex meet as we are gonna be doing a few different things through the colder months as people don't really want to be standing around in a cold damp carpark lol......... This months meet is again going to be along side the (bm - dubz) meet as it was in nov and i must say it worked really well and there was some fantastic cars out......... It's open to anything german and to be honest is a great night......... There is trophies for car of the night to 1st and 2nd.........

Date - friday 28th jan

time - 7.30 0nwards till you want to leave

place - halfway house pub a127
the full address is halfway house arterial road (a127) west horndon brentwood essex cm13 3ll.......

There is a big car park here with plenty of space ........if you come in from the a128 end please take it easy as it is a bit of a narrow road and you do get a lot of lorries parked down there

hope to see a few of you there x x

1.myself
2.clay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.