BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to track down a individual 330 a friend of mine had to try and buy it i only no he part exd it to a local land rover garage dont no where it went from there i no the reg but unless you no a dodgy copper i dont think anyway to get the details of the owner is there? i no you can apply to the dvla but you need a valid reason and i dont have one apparantly wanting his car isnt one lol:mad

·
Registered
241 Posts
i think its a bit harder to find info like this now! data protection is stopping the release of anyones details unless its to the police.

·
Administrator
4,210 Posts
i think its a bit harder to find info like this now! data protection is stopping the release of anyones details unless its to the police.
You'd have thought so, yet the DVLA sells your data on...

You could always try applying to the DVLA, they even have a form for it.

Ian

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my apologies for my grammer, i thaught this was a forum for bmw enthusiasts not english teachers but, yes i looked on the dvlas websites there is a form wich tells you how you can get the details. theres several options such as previous owner, if the vehicle was involved in a accident with you ect, apparantly they can fine you if you put in a false request, i like the spare key idea though :).

·
Registered
901 Posts
I wish I could find out the address of the owner of a Black BMW that did all matter of stupid retarded things while behind me and then at the side of me and then in front of me at about half 6 in the morning a few days ago on the stretch of road between the racecourse roundabout and the traffic lights at the old fire station. If you're on this forum m8 you're a [email protected] and deserve your car taken away from you or carry on driving like how you did to me and you may just find the other driver didn't have the driving skills needed like I have to avoid crashing into you, (read: you causing an accident and dying) Actually I think that would be better for you just as long as the other driver didn't get hurt.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
trying to track down a individual 330 a friend of mine had to try and buy it i only no he part exd it to a local land rover garage dont no where it went from there i no the reg but unless you no a dodgy copper i dont think anyway to get the details of the owner is there? i no you can apply to the dvla but you need a valid reason and i dont have one apparantly wanting his car isnt one lol:mad
errrm do you mean your friend had a 330 and he then part ex'd it towards a land rover? and you now want that certain 330 back ....... is this what your trying to say.

No were not english teachers but we aint mind readers either and your "grammar" could do with a tidy up :thumbsup:rofl

Reactions: johnny-c2
1 - 14 of 14 Posts