BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my car cd player is broken, has anyone found a way of connecting an iPod or iPhone to BMW?

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
fm transmitters are good streams music to your radio the good ones have auto search and scan for best station sinal to use u then just press a number on your radio and save it to the radio preset just as you would change radio station easy and wireless

not sure how good these are as its the earlier edition
Griffin iTrip FM Transmitter for iPod and iPhone | eBay

this is the one i used to use before i paid to have the bm54 module upgraded to stream music wireless bmw to the stereo
Griffin GA22045 iTrip FM Transmitter for iPod and iPhone | eBay

belkin do one aswell specific for iphone i have a spare one in my glovebox i kept for spare if u want to buy it icould list it for you on ebay and give you the item number let me know

if you have iphone 5 u will need the adapter

iPhone 4 To iPhone 5 5S 30 Lightning Pin Adapter Converter Charger Connector | eBay

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fm transmitters are good streams music to your radio the good ones have auto search and scan for best station sinal to use u then just press a number on your radio and save it to the radio preset just as you would change radio station easy and wireless

not sure how good these are as its the earlier edition
Griffin iTrip FM Transmitter for iPod and iPhone | eBay

this is the one i used to use before i paid to have the bm54 module upgraded to stream music wireless bmw to the stereo
Griffin GA22045 iTrip FM Transmitter for iPod and iPhone | eBay

belkin do one aswell specific for iphone i have a spare one in my glovebox i kept for spare if u want to buy it icould list it for you on ebay and give you the item number let me know

if you have iphone 5 u will need the adapter

iPhone 4 To iPhone 5 5S 30 Lightning Pin Adapter Converter Charger Connector | eBay
I'm interested in the last one. It's £1.99?:jaw-dropping Will it work?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts