BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Came across this product and am thinking of getting it from here

Was previously going to get the dice kit for my iphone however now ive seen this i think its the bizniz

any comments?

cheers

·
Registered
63 Posts
Been looking at these myself, literally only yesterday.

I've found them at Sextons on line for £97 as opposed to HAlfrauds price on £147.

Only comment that i got from a guy in Sextons in Portsmouth was that they are "old" generation compared to the new Parrot range, but for the money he said they still have the best amp for music. He did say you also need a bluetooth dongle if your going to use an i pod with it, but HAlfrauds reckon that it comes with a hardwire lead so you dont need the dongle?!?

HTH Russ

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
halfords price includes fitting, Ive seen them on amazon for 77! half price of halfords but then i guess you pay the other 70 for installation.

Ive been trying to find a diy guide to install but cant find one so am thinking just to part with the extra not too sure what to do.

You do need the bluetooth adaptor to plug into the ipod/iphone costs about £30

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ive been loking at iPod integration on my E39 and have been considering the DICE and the DENSION Gateway 100. Both systems look good but this looks better on paper as I also want bluetooth for my phone and neither of the other systems have that as standard. So the question is.....why so cheap? Is it as good as or better??
It looks like it use its own amp to power the bimmer speakers rather than the cars amp? Is this good?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts