BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Diamond BFuk Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just a short introduction as only just joined this forum.

Currently I am a part BMW owner as I drive a Vauxhall Omega that has the BMW 2.5 diesel engine fitted. I do have the option to drive my neighbours 520 when needed which he has done all his own servicing on.

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andy:D

Very kind neighbour you have:thumbsup

Hope you enjoy the forum:cool

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello and welcome Andy :)...we will certainly be able to help with your engine needs, but can't say the same about the bodywork :D:rofl

·
Diamond BFuk Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update

I will soon be, at the start of next week, a true full blooded BMW owner.

Have put a deposit on a E39 525 Touring which I will pick up next week. A silver one with black leather seats. Has full BMW service history along with all the receipts and MOT certificates.

Drives really nice with a few cosmetics that are going to be fixed before I pick it up. Can not wait now :thumbsup

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
I will soon be, at the start of next week, a true full blooded BMW owner.

Have put a deposit on a E39 525 Touring which I will pick up next week. A silver one with black leather seats. Has full BMW service history along with all the receipts and MOT certificates.

Drives really nice with a few cosmetics that are going to be fixed before I pick it up. Can not wait now :thumbsup
Excellent news. You will not be dissapointed. Make sure you post some pics up when you collect it....:thumbsup

·
Diamond BFuk Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Make sure you post some pics up when you collect it....:thumbsup
As requested some picturesSide On

Front

Did over 150 miles yesterday driving it back and according to the computer I was doing 53.4mpg @ 65mph cruising on the motorway.

Impressions are its very quiet inside and when the engine is running with the windows open you can just make out the engine noise. Exhaust has a loverly burble on start up as well.

Overall I am smiling like the airfreshner thats on the rearview mirror :D :D :D :cool

1 - 10 of 10 Posts