BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Been through the pre-post necessities...just found this Forum, usually I'm on m3forum.net, but that a US forum so nice to find a UK one!

I own a '97 Euro M3 Evolution 3.2 ~ 321hp, dove on estoril.

Absolutely love everything about it! That's about it for now, dropped some pics in too - not great but pics they are nonetheless! :thumbsup

Enjoy! :thumbsup2:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Welcome! I'm sure you'll love your stay on this forum as much as you love your car.

Nice pictures!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
There's quite a few M owners yes! I may possibly be one in the nearing future.....

There are some mechanics on the forum as well and many know all the BMWs inc. M models inside & out should you have any questions or problems etc.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just been looking at the pics. Good spec mate. Electric pop-out rear windows - rare as! Heated leater as well :thumbsup
That's right I knew what I wanted to went for that the prices really came down as well, it was a part-x at a stealers so knocked them down on it.

The heated seats have been awesome this winter!!! The rears are awesome too, I love how if you lock the car with the key and hold it in the lock position all the windows and roof close....wish the fob done that!

Also the way the windows slightly drop when you open the door then pop back up when you close it!!!

One thing tho....my data port cap is missing :( I took it off once to reset the service level indicators after I'd done an oil service and then in my mad enjoyment of getting the reset right completely forgot about the cap and haven't seen it since!!! If anyone's got one kicking around - let me know - pretty please!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi and welcome to the forum Limbsy, great looking Evo and low mileage for the year :cool

Boge are another "arm" of Sachs, (Sachs-Boge) http://www.sachs-boge.co.uk/

As for your Cap, number 5 here http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=BG92&mospid=47433&btnr=12_0392&hg=12&fg=31.

part number 12521724690, price £9 from main dealer.

Also what key/fob do you have for your Evo?
I have the 2 button (red/grey) 3G EWS factory (although I've read it maybe dealer installed) cat1 alarm..... :eek:ptimist why you ask hombre?

EDIT: missed the key part out, it's just a normal key with a little button that has a light, alarm not controlled by it...hth

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
I have the 2 button (red/grey) 3G EWS factory (although I've read it maybe dealer installed) cat1 alarm..... :eek:ptimist why you ask hombre?

EDIT: missed the key part out, it's just a normal key with a little button that has a light, alarm not controlled by it...hth
Wasn't sure of your key type, if it had been the later style then you may have been able to get the windows and sunroof to work easily with the key

1 - 11 of 11 Posts