BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

A mixture of things has made me extremely poor lately, but i have the bug to change things on my car... so im looking for ideas!

Im quite handy with fabric and such like... mechanics isnt my game... electrics im ok with too..

Im thinking of the following:

Recovering the "insert" in the doors, around the handles (if i can get them out?!)
Recovering A pillars and rooflining black
Recovering Sun visors

What have you guys done?

·
Registered
91 Posts
- reverse sensor
- multifunction steering wheel with radio & cruise control & paddle-shift
- tinted window
- new speakers

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
My favourite mod on my E36 is my de-locked bootlid:cool

It now operates via a solenoid button that has been put in place of the cigarette lighter:cool

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice ideas so far guys :)

Im going for some CCFL's soon but then i might replace the philips extreme with HID's as i think it might look stupid with white angels and "orange" bulbs!

RYM - i love the idea of de-locking and such like but knowing my luck with cars (not good!) it will die and lock me out!

Been looking at your thread RYM... keep it up!

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Im going for some CCFL's soon but then i might replace the philips extreme with HID's as i think it might look stupid with white angels and "orange" bulbs!
Great plan - around this time last year I did my first few inexpensive mods on my car, got clear indicators and side repeaters for around £20 in total from eBay, and then got myself from CCFL's for £30 on eBay and then HIDs for £50, £100 in total over two months - and it transformed the car :thumbsup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts