hi, guess nobody could help with my problem previosly.
So can anybody recommend a good BMW independent specialist in the berkshire area
thanks for the reply slacker-ray. I got it tested at auto-teck in colnbrook, just ny junction5 M4. they used a system called auto-logic.
I have a 325i coupe tiptronic gearbox 2002.
Iv been having some problems latley and took it to have a diagnostic check.
The following problem have been highlighted.
- main relay switching delay (DME)
- fuel trim bank 2, permissible range exceeded
- misfire, cylinder 2
- data comprasion incorrect (SSG transmission)
- can bus malfunction DME-SMG
- also further investigation required, possible air leak,
have you heard of these guys auto-teck, are they good indies to get these problems fixed. Can you recommend a good indie for berkshire, would travel a little for a great one.