BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm usually looking around at the scenery or having a dance with the missus /propping up the bar...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Don't go to em nowbut In me youth I'd either be chucked out or trying to get some flange on me face, if I felt the need to log on I'd have gone home tbh cos neither of the above was working

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
I was browsing here lastnight because the bar I was in was shite! Was out with a friend and her couple of work friends, work friends were BORING! So I just got my phone out, :lol

·
Banned
179 Posts
very very sad:frown:embarrassed:frown

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
I was browsing here lastnight because the bar I was in was shite! Was out with a friend and her couple of work friends, work friends were BORING! So I just got my phone out, :lol
Is that all you got out :hihi:rofl

Never had the urge to get my phone out while i'm out, must be in boring company :confused:confused:jaw-dropping

·
Registered
387 Posts
Being a p1ss head wen i do go out which aint often my fone only comes out wen i wanna try and call a taxi hme aka the missis, as for bein in a club i cant say i ever get board not wen theres loads of women out with nowt on and im normally seein 3 of them anyway so cudnt see the letters to type to go on here. thats whisky for ya lol.:thumbsup

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
Being a p1ss head wen i do go out which aint often my fone only comes out wen i wanna try and call a taxi hme aka the missis, as for bein in a club i cant say i ever get board not wen theres loads of women out with nowt on and im normally seein 3 of them anyway so cudnt see the letters to type to go on here. thats whisky for ya lol.:thumbsup
fair play...half of all that is gibberishe and the rest is rubbish...no english? :hihi

1 - 20 of 20 Posts