BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,fresh owner of a bmw e36 320i 96' saloon. it has a aftermarket alarm(scorpion) that i abelive it was mounted in 1999 because of a stiker i found on the cable of the alarm siren,it has a very easy to use remote with just 2 buttons,when i bought it the exowner told me something about the remote that every time you want to start engine you have to press one button of the remote i guess that the big one as there is a big button and a small one i guess that the big its the one that opens doors and it relese immobiliser and alarm and small that its locking doors,anyway i bought it and drive it home,when i got home i press one of the buttons of the remote once i was out of the car and the car locked and because i forget the sunroof open it was closed by the alarm and imobiliser system.all good but when i tryes to open again,the buttons of the remote don't do nothing,i open by key and alarm goes off,i press buttons and nothing,it stops after about 20 or 30 seconds and goes again when you moove or shut or open door...or just without doing anything,anyhow,i changed the battery because the ex owner told me that its not very good, and just by conecting the battery the alarm goes crazy.what can i do?what could be the problem?can i rest it?could the frecuency of the remote has gone mad?can i eliminate the alarm and imobiliser as it is not factory,at least alarm it is not factory(donno about immobiliser)i cant start engine.the car was ok before that.EXCUSE MY ENGLISH PLS!!!thank you!cheers.hope someone can help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts