BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......But all I have really just done is changed the air filter to a K&N one and oil breather filter on my 525d MSport.

Feels good when you know some garage hasnt charged you a small fortune to do so little work......:hihi

Engage SMUG mode...................

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Top job DS, hate to think how much they'd have charged you at the $tealers for those 2 jobs,
did you find the oil breather change went smoothly then mate and any noticeable improvement with the K&N?:thumbsup

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Top job DS, hate to think how much they'd have charged you at the $tealers for those 2 jobs,
did you find the oil breather change went smoothly then mate and any noticeable improvement with the K&N?:thumbsup
It was an ok job when I looked under the bonnet but had to take more off than I thought just to get to it and lift it all out.

Not taken it for a spin with the K&N fitted yet but when it was running it definately had a deeper engine growl than with the original in.

Cant really take it for a good drive yet till my new wheels arrive as im running the space saver at the min....

Reactions: SlowTech
1 - 5 of 5 Posts