BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. I'm Gaz 23 from stoke (starting to sound like a lonely hearts ad here :lol2 )

I've been havin a look at the site over the past week or so and i have to say its very informative with a lot of friendly, helpful people on here.

I've recently purchased a 318 is coupe, It was a cat C and it only cost me £300 :hihi

I've always had Jap motors with the exception of my Corrado i just sold to fund this little project, so please forgive me if i seem a bit of a dumbass and ask some odd questions.

I'll post some pictures as soon as i've taken some.:embarrassed

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
gaznlaura, Welcome to the forum:D

There's no such thing as a "Dumbass" on this forum, we appreciate that everyone has to start somewhere. I knew nothing before I started working with cars and that's when I caught the bug and then started modifying mine... 6 years on and I find myself being a Moderator on here:cool

The 318is coupe is a great car:thumbsup

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers man. I gotta say ur car catches my eye, the missus keeps bustin me looking at it. I'm thinking about going for 20's myself, has it effected the ride really badly??

·
Registered
788 Posts
hi and welcome to the madhouse you wont be a dumbass for long there are some very informative people on this site and you made a good start by sweetening 1 of the mods with praises lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts