BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
To be honest the way Jap cars are designed with the tech, body designs, under the skin m'larky is quite mind boggling. However, as more and more cars are increasing is such features and 'systems', this is what we can all expect in due course from future cars.

But £11K for an ECU, bumper, hinges and some other stuff ... ouch :jaw-dropping

·
Registered
408 Posts
Also not being funny but if you can afford a car like that, and live in a house like that (which I presume, is his) then what is £11,000!

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Also not being funny but if you can afford a car like that, and live in a house like that (which I presume, is his) then what is £11,000!
A sh*t lot of money, wouldn't matter how much you had - you would get well pissed off with that bill... Like one person said you can repair a Lambo for less.:mad

I thought I had it bad with the cost of runflat tyres;)

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
The bad news Baz is that in 3 years time when the secondhand ones come down to the sort of price a 330i/335i will be, there will be people buying into a dream that turns into a nightmare.

£11k, jeez that's a new Fiat 500.:rofl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts