BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, having had a bit of a chat with some members based in the NW and Midlands I thought that it was about time that we put up a thread to gauge interest in a meeting in this area. It would be too easy for me to suggest a venue on my doorstep, but I am looking for ideas on a venue central(ish) to the region that will encourage members to attend. (Tatton Park was suggested, not sure what we need to do to organise this though, but I can make some enquiries if that venue suits)

Dates that I was considering (trying to avoid clashes/work and the Nationals) were either the 14th/15th of May or the 21st/22nd May...

So, come on guys, lets get some ideas in and set up a meeting to remember...

Dailydoggy, Rumple, neiljewell etc... Get your thinking caps on, it would be great to see you all turnout for this...

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Also up for this and coincidently theres a great meet location just at the bottom of my street :shifty: ...........only joking anywheres good for me :thumbsup

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'd be up for a meet, just would need to give the definite yay or nay nearer the time. Went to my first in Sept' last year, couldn't make the next one on haloween and they seemed to die off shortly after. Had a laugh so would be good to get one on the calender. Tatton Park might be a good location as pretty central for many areas :thumbsup

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Good to know that there is some interest for a meet in our area... Let's hope that we can get a keen interest from lots of members in the location and make it a good turnout. Perhaps someone will post up some ideas for a location...

http://www.ponderosacafe.co.uk/

I would suggest here, as the roads and scenery are amazing..... It's also ten minutes from my house.;) I am obviously up for a meeting anywhere in the NW/Cheshire area that ensures reasonable facilities and a good turnout.:thumbsup

Come on guys, thinking caps on, other suggestions include Nantwich and Stoke on Trent open to ideas...:D

·
Registered
90 Posts
well i live in huddersfield now so would be interested in a midlands meet, also i'm posted in blackpool till may so easter time would be cool :D in fact perfect..

Reactions: Kevin Whittaker

·
Registered
156 Posts
cat and fiddle?

Up for a meet if it's within reasonable distance - just praying the bodyshop do a good job on the Alpina so I'm not embarrassed about coming:eek
I shouldnt worry hehe my scabby back arches wont get sorted anytime soon, my skills dont extend to fixing paint thats plainly on view :D

Cat and fiddle would be awsome.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Come on guys and girls must be some more members local enough to make a good turnout at the meet :thumbsup

Put your names down and suggestions of a location.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Come on guys and girls must be some more members local enough to make a good turnout at the meet :thumbsup

Put your names down and suggestions of a location.
Looked on Tatton Parks website and it seems every weekend theres something on so probably unsuitable?

think the cat and fiddle will be chocca with bikers come May so maybe another no no, Ponderosa it is then.... saddle up Hoss :hihi

·
Registered
69 Posts
id be up for a meet, i live in st helens so anywhere in the north west would be fine for me.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Looked on Tatton Parks website and it seems every weekend theres something on so probably unsuitable?

think the cat and fiddle will be chocca with bikers come May so maybe another no no, Ponderosa it is then.... saddle up Hoss :hihi
Yep Ponderosa sounds good, we confirming that then Kevin? :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.