BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
230 Posts
congratulations mate,

and commiserations as you say goodbye to your lovely m3 vert. or if she lets you keep it . get some waterproof seat covers . have you seen how far baby sick flies :lol:lol

well done , enjoy , it can be hard but also fantastic

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Welcome to sleepless nights and no money in the bank ............ but kids are worth it!!

Reactions: shandy

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
Congratulations :thumbsup:thumbsup

dont forget to reserve the user: bimmer_kid for him :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys I'm over the moon. I have already found a vest with an e36 m3 printed and saying this is how i roll baby which I might have to get for showtime as I'm keeping the vert a while longer

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Were all good thanks back at home now all fit an healthy just me and Charlie not slept now for two days

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
Thanks guys I'm over the moon. I have already found a vest with an e36 m3 printed and saying this is how i roll baby which I might have to get for showtime as I'm keeping the vert a while longer
Excellent news - congrats to you all. We have some younger folk at the meets, but haven't yet got a BimmerBaby, so yours can be the first!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congratulations to you both.

Without doubt parenthood has to be the hardest thing physically and emotionally, but the most enjoyable and rewarding thing you could ever have :thumbsup

P.S. Good luck in keeping the M3

1 - 20 of 37 Posts