BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Sorry to hear the outcome Mark:frown but hey you did own it for a short time. Shame it wasn't restored back but like you said who has the skill and time great project.

May Hugo go onto a good home:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
A real shame to see it go...

Good luck finding another one plumb! :hihi Would of loved to hear it start up first time... would of been a real good moment to say "German engineering!".

:(

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
It's back on, had a bodywork/panel beater/welder have a look tonight, it ain as bad as it looks and aint going to be even half as much as expected by me to sort the bodywork out.

Keep your eye on here for updates as they happen :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
It's back on, had a bodywork/panel beater/welder have a look tonight, it ain as bad as it looks and aint going to be even half as much as expected by me to sort the bodywork out.

Good man, looking forward to the project mate:thumbsup

It had to be worth it for what you got it for:)

·
Registered
2,011 Posts

Will do!!!

Hurry up and get it started!!!:hihi Cant wait...:thumbsup

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Sweet Mark. Keep the updates comin and maybe get a mod to retitle as i for one had thought it was all over:thumbsup

·
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Got the estimate for the welding work which is cheap to if it escalates as it comes to pieces to double or more which brings it up to the top of my budget, well no budget but the limit of what I would like to invest in it.
Getting prices for panels which aibt too cheap from what I have been warned.
Fingers crossed and it's all do able.
Ring the welder this week for an update on parts and time for doing the work.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Well have a look at the injection relay and get it running ;)

·
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hugo is going on to an owner who is going to through thousands at him, probably going friday night.

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Hugo is going on to an owner who is going to through thousands at him, probably going friday night.
In fairness that what it needs. Any chance of the new owner joining the forum and starting a project thread? :)

·
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
In fairness that what it needs. Any chance of the new owner joining the forum and starting a project thread? :)
I'll have a word with him.
He has ordered the panels he can and has it booked into the body shop already.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts