BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
DO NOT send this user ANY Money. Under investigati
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know how they fit the e46 style bonnet to an e36 ie the grill is part of the bonnet any help would be great i know it will involve welding but thats no problem for me any info would be great

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
seen it done loads of times i dont want the whole front end just the nose cone bit so no you dont need new wings and scuttle panel or anything

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that is exactly what i am after but what i was thinking is get a e46 bonnet from the scrap yard and cut the bit off i need and weld it to my original bonnet which is easy enough the only thing that puzzles me is would the standard release ie the bit on the bonnet you pull after you pull the bit in the car work ok or would it need some sort of modification

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is my mates old car:cool

you know phil then his car is awsome i saw it before he did the face lift and it was mental then but its an awesome car now and has a great stereo install have you any other pics of it mate

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
ignoring the chav bumpers and vents and bulge in bonnet i kinda like it (awaits being banned from forum ) give it a shot
Each to their own:hihi

T'was featured in a number of car magazines and on many stands at lots of car shows but as is said - can't please em all :hihi

:thumbsup

·
Registered
479 Posts
The one in the link is just utter sh*te, the mustard colour one actually looks alright because it's missing the vents and that half oval detail on the the top of the bonnet and it's sort of keeping the e36 bonnet lines, if you can get close to the car in that pic then by all means go for it but if your skills ain't up to scratch then your just gonna end up with pikey looking car :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 28 Posts