BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would you pay for an s reg 528i SE with 81k miles on the clock and a full bmw history, loverly green colour and sports alloys, also interior has m5 steering wheel and perfect grey leather seats, its semi auto with tip tronic, only problem with her is she needs a new abs sensor as the abs lights on?

let me know what you would pay?

car drives perfect, runs like a dream, all new brakes, tyres ect onlt 2 owners from new

book price is £2800 with 120000k miles!!

·
Platinum BFuk Member
588 Posts
How much would you pay for an s reg 528i SE with 81k miles on the clock and a full bmw history, loverly green colour and sports alloys, also interior has m5 steering wheel and perfect grey leather seats, its semi auto with tip tronic, only problem with her is she needs a new abs sensor as the abs lights on?

let me know what you would pay?

car drives perfect, runs like a dream, all new brakes, tyres ect onlt 2 owners from new

book price is £2800 with 120000k miles!!
What car reckons about 3k at that mileage. I'd pay upto 2500.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ebay, the bloke gets all the part ex's from the local ford main dealers so god knows how much he paid for it, has a few scrapes and scratches but nothing a few hundred quid would sort, when i got it a few days ago, the gearbox was stuck in limp mode so i have umpluged the abs module and now its runs like a dream, bmw says its only a abs sensor which is only about 60 quid to buy!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I will give you £750 as you have had a weeks use out of it. Seriously though you may get a grand but you will never ever get £2.5k for a 11 yr old 528 beemer sorry.

ebay is surprisingly accurate as a guide of what something is really worth so it is probably worth about er hum £900 ish. More if the description said it was stuck in limp mode. Maybe it was put into limp mode deliberately to hide another fault - have you checked that it will pass an mot emissions test?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will give you £750 as you have had a weeks use out of it. Seriously though you may get a grand but you will never ever get £2.5k for a 11 yr old 528 beemer sorry.

ebay is surprisingly accurate as a guide of what something is really worth so it is probably worth about er hum £900 ish. More if the description said it was stuck in limp mode. Maybe it was put into limp mode deliberately to hide another fault - have you checked that it will pass an mot emissions test?
What a load of crap!!! ive spent just under £300 and now she is running fine, and since i put her in the trader i have had 3 offers for £1800 but im hanging in there for the price i want,

and yes with a years mot now!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.