BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
496 Posts
How come you aint got the M3 side skirts or clear lights?:confused
Early non evo cars did not have clear indicators & the M3 saloon has standard skirts, not sure why as the coupe ones fit straight on, I believe.

Nice car tho matey:thumbsup.... I'm sure i've seen one very similar somewhere be for:shifty:

Here is mine;)

View attachment 3211

View attachment 3212

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very nice steve, thats a evo aint it? did you put the spoiler on? didnt think they came with LED for the brakes in? have you had any problems with them bending?

·
Platinum BFuk Member
496 Posts
very nice steve, thats a evo aint it? did you put the spoiler on? didnt think they came with LED for the brakes in? have you had any problems with them bending?
No. The spoiler was on when i got it. Not a great fan of the spoiler, don't think it's OEM, seems silly to have brake light in spoiler and rear window??! When i find a suitable boot lid without a spoiler i plan to swap it.

Here's my interior.
View attachment 3215

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mine os of a 328 sport, its subtle which is cool, would prefer a normal evo spoiler with out the brake light etc.

I have got to get my wider rears on as well, yours looks so mean with the rears on.

Have you ever thought about putting two extra wide ones on the front?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.