BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok i will bite, my interesting fact is i was born in Wales and have lived in 4 different countries in Africa and went to 10 different schools growing up

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have another one. I have ordered 3 items from overseas over the last 5 months and have yet to receive any of them due to postal strikes and postal theft :(

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I used to be in HM Armed Forces

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
my initials are GBH... rather fitting some out there who know me would say at times:embarrassed

but DD is a big cat luvin softy really, with unfortunate sporadic episodes of violence and temper when presented with the perfect storm...:hihi

my old boss used to call me Grevious...

·
Registered
165 Posts
When asked as part of the client group (during a building mechanical and electrical design meeting for an academy) what type/colour of toilet seat lid we would like... I came up with the radical plan that you don't need a lid!

It was one of a number of inputs I made that were implemented in the building. My job role as the client was I.T. manager so not directly relevent :)

TT

·
5,888 Posts
In the space of a year and a half,i went from knowing nothing about computers and then going to a local
recycling center and bringing home pcs and getting them going again(and actually sold on some),to finally building my own €2000 machine :D
Best feeling ever when it turned on for the first time.:cool
Its overclocked to a modest 4.2Ghz and still running great.

Reactions: dailydoggy

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
i gave my nephew a good tuning and smashed his bedroom up with a baseball bat...:embarrassed

he deserved it tho....

·
5,888 Posts
i gave my nephew a good tuning and smashed his bedroom up with a baseball bat...:embarrassed

he deserved it tho....
I dare to even ask what the nephew done for fear of a bat coming out the monitor at me :D
I vote we get doggy enrolled in some anger management courses :hihi

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
he manhandled and threatened my mum/ his grandma with violence, and threw sh+t allover my mums car,nobody dared tell me, but my middle sister spilled her guts what he had done,i just completely lost it...

·
5,888 Posts
he manhandled and threatened my mum/ his grandma with violence
I hope you put him at deaths door in that case.Anyone treat my mam like that id be serving time.
Gotta love the sisters,they allways tell.
Doggys anger management courses are now cancelled.For the time being anyway lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts