BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I didn't have to take one.
But i have done one on a friends computer that is a driving instructor and i nearly fell off the chair when i passed as i thought it was too easy.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No idea i've never taken one
It's bleeping stupid, it's a mixture of questions and a stupid el cheapo looking computer car simulation game in which you have to click a button to indicate you noticed a potential danger in the road which believe it not is like a bleeping dog sat by the lampost because it MIGHT run into the road ffs. The irony is, despite having played computer games far more realistic of reality, I failed it and I completely think it's down to the timing that decides if you clicked in time or not, the maker imposed on the user rather than realistic response times of the user.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By the way the questions are stupid such as

You are tired, do you

A, wind the window down to get fresh air

B. Speed up to get there faster

C. Pump the music up to wake you up

D. Pull over and rest in a suitable place.

Now I know the answer to this one but I think I'll help make this thread comedic by inviting others to justify all or any 1️⃣ answer above lol 😂

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
down to the timing that decides if you clicked in time or not, the maker imposed on the user
We discovered that there's quite a narrow window that the writer assumed viable for the user to have spotted the danger, that if you came across one scenario seen before, it was entirely possible to click too early before the expected window and hence score nothing.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We discovered that there's quite a narrow window that the writer assumed viable for the user to have spotted the danger, that if you came across one scenario seen before, it was entirely possible to click too early before the expected window and hence score nothing.
I know, these guys have obviously not been playing Medal Of Honour.. Or any other sophisticated computer games of late..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts