BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
M sport 335i lci
Discussion Starter #1
The Mrs said she was gonna start cleaning upstairs, so naturally i said id make a start cleaning downstairs 馃か馃か馃か馃か馃か
20210405_151839.jpg

Registered
2013 BMW estoril blue f30 330d
I鈥檝e started to clean the car. After clay bar I couldn鈥檛 move onto polishing because the car started to ice over when I was wiping the car dry

Registered
M sport 335i lci
Discussion Starter #3
I鈥檝e started to clean the car. After clay bar I couldn鈥檛 move onto polishing because the car started to ice over when I was wiping the car dry View attachment 273565
I managed to get a coat of Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax on last week, thats one thing ive never done tho, clay bar, think id be too scared to incase i damage the paint lol

Registered
I managed to get a coat of Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax on last week, thats one thing ive never done tho, clay bar, think id be too scared to incase i damage the paint lol
What鈥檚 the hybrid ceramic wax like? I鈥檝e seen it on the shelves couple of times.

Clay bar is a must have in the detailing world (I use it a lot when I鈥檓 wrapping cars) Plenty of lube on the car so the clay won鈥檛 stick to your paint work, it will pick up the rest of the contaminants after a good was. The paint will feel like if it鈥檚 been waxed after a good clay bar.

Car all washed, clayed, meguiars 105 + 205 and a final wipe down. Still need to finish off with a wax

Registered
M sport 335i lci
Discussion Starter #6
What鈥檚 the hybrid ceramic wax like? I鈥檝e seen it on the shelves couple of times.

Clay bar is a must have in the detailing world (I use it a lot when I鈥檓 wrapping cars) Plenty of lube on the car so the clay won鈥檛 stick to your paint work, it will pick up the rest of the contaminants after a good was. The paint will feel like if it鈥檚 been waxed after a good clay bar.

Car all washed, clayed, meguiars 105 + 205 and a final wipe down. Still need to finish off with a wax

View attachment 273597 View attachment 273598
Very nice, the ceramic stuff i really like, gives a real deep glossy shine, they do a ceramic detailer aswell which is also bloody gud stuff & dont 4get to use the meguiars gel on ur tyres aswell 馃憣

Registered
Very nice, the ceramic stuff i really like, gives a real deep glossy shine, they do a ceramic detailer aswell which is also bloody gud stuff & dont 4get to use the meguiars gel on ur tyres aswell 馃憣
Don鈥檛 worry ;) I鈥檓 finishing off the body work and I鈥檒l show you the final product of many hours

1 - 8 of 8 Posts