BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys/girls

just a quick introduction and hello

been working for bmw for 6 yrs now having done my apprentiship with them and now i am about to get my first bmw (318ti e36) also my dad has 330d e46

looks like a good forum hope its better then some of the other forums i have been on in the past

if any1 would like to pick my brains about sumthing on there bmw plz feel free to pm me and il do my best to try and help were i can

:)

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
compact119 Welcome to the forum:D

If we pick your brains are you going to get it right??? We all know what BMW dealers are like:rofl

Just kidding mate,:hihi I look forward to seeing your input on the forum and hope to see pictures of your car as soon as you get chance:thumbsup

You will find this a very friendly forum... Far better than those that most of us have been on:cool

http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f71/how-to-post-pictures-and-add-signatures-or-t2682/

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hi compact119 and welcome to Bimmerforums UK :cool.

Very kind offer of you, we could always do with help answering questions so hope to see you in the forums :thumbsup

There's no limit to how much people can help here so you never know you may start enjoying it :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha they have a good reputation on here then i c :D

i shall help as best i can were i can but no1 is right 100% of the time ;)

picking up the compact this weekend hopfully and il try and get some pics up but its nothing spesh

thanks for the warm welcome :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts