BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, :thumbsup:thumbsup new to this site as seems full of helpful knowledge.... creep! :blush

Now then, I recently bought a 5000w Xenon kit for the car (e46, 320iSE, touring) as I really don't like the standard bulbs. The kit was a mare to fit & none of the bulb adaptors they sent were large enough for the bulbs.....GREAT! So that was returned.
Was after some advice as to whether anyone here has any recommendations for quality kits or solely bulbs cos getting my eyes checked has already been done. :hihi

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
52 Posts
car mod shop are also on ebay. search for CMS.
i got 50watt HID from HID direct, ordered yesterday afternoon, and they got here this morning.
normal conversion kits and factory Xenons are 35watt.
have you notice that on the newest of cars, the factory Xenons are brighter nowadays?
on ebay, i've also seen someone selling the XENON projector housing, that goes in your lamp, to make it look like my Factory xenons.

Without the last item i mentioned, any HID conversion cannot look that good, it just looks like you put 100watt halogen bulbs in your car.
quick sumone say WORD.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Without the last item i mentioned, any HID conversion cannot look that good, it just looks like you put 100watt halogen bulbs in your car.
quick sumone say WORD.

i disagree and will not say WORD!

:hihi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.