BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just joined the forum and I'm thinking of buying a 330CI Sport (02/03 plates roughly)

Is there anywhere here/online that lists the specs of each model?

e.g. some as listed as 330CI Sport (with M-Sport bits in the listings) and some are listed as 330CI M-Sport. Are these two distinct models or people just putting M-Sport in the title as they have a couple of M-Sport options?

Cheers:)

·
Platinum BFuk Member
386 Posts
I've just joined the forum and I'm thinking of buying a 330CI Sport (02/03 plates roughly)

Is there anywhere here/online that lists the specs of each model?

e.g. some as listed as 330CI Sport (with M-Sport bits in the listings) and some are listed as 330CI M-Sport. Are these two distinct models or people just putting M-Sport in the title as they have a couple of M-Sport options?

Cheers:)
Hi lister and welcome to the forum. I believe the M Sport has the m spec bodykit and is a little lower that the previous sport version. Also has m sport door sills and a few other goodies. Post the question in the e46 section of this forum and i'm sure you'll get lots of replies.

:thumbsup

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi lister and welcome to the forum. I believe the M Sport has the m spec bodykit and is a little lower that the previous sport version. Also has m sport door sills and a few other goodies. Post the question in the e46 section of this forum and i'm sure you'll get lots of replies.

:thumbsup
Will do, thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.