BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Im Rob and Ive just bought my first Bimmer. Got a 1998 750i and so far I'm well pleased. Have just sent the cluster away for pixel repair but apart from that the car seems perfect. Only 42000 miles!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
The car looks very clean and sounds like a good buy. Must say you have a cracker with teh 5.0ltr V12!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys. I paid £3200 for the car. I think it was a bargain. Or at least I hope it was.
Very low milage, FSH, brand new tires and brakes all round. 12 months MOT and a special edition colour (or so im told). What do you think? Was it a bargain?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha yeah, thats what I thought. I dont do a huge amount of miles anyway. I have a 2.8 V6 Saab (which im getting rid of) and that only does 25mpg on a good day anyway so not hugely different.

Heres some more pics (hope its ok to post them here?)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
could comfortably shag a chik in the back of that :)

Thats a BMW individual colour, looks nice as the interior being a light colour makes the interior space appear even more inviting and grand. Provided the car serves you well and remains reliable, £3200 is a superb price for one as tidy as that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some more pics...

Im glad of the agreement it was a bargain from you all. I still wasnt 100% sure as I dont know about them. Phew!! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts