BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Nice to be here! I'm Joe, im 27, from St Albans

Its a great forum from what I can see so far! I have recently 'inherrited' a 1987 628. I'm traditionally a Honda fan but with my Integra type R running throttle bodies and a pretty in your face, aggressive map - its lovely to be able to drive something thats as easy as the Six and doesnt puncture my ear drums

So if you can help, I need to get my post count up to 15 so I can post on the 'Wanted' area of the forum and get some wheels sorted out. The current ones are in a total state.

I guess I should go somewhere else to discuss fitment? From my research, which has consisted of about 1 day, I will be able to run wheels from:

E31/E32/E38/E65

Anyway, I'll go find the right place for that chat, in the meanwhile - HI! Thanks for having me

Cheers,

Joe

·
Registered
884 Posts
Welcome aboard deadsalesman, I must admit to a bit of envy. The E24 6 series is a waaaay cool car. You'll find all the info you need here, I'm sure.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Alright mate , always nice to see new faces and new cars . I like the older model cars more and look forward to seeing yours .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

Hey, I dont think I know anyone that dislikes old school Bimmers. Must be something they put in the water.

My 6 is not quite in the best condition. Work is needed to avoid the death of all deaths, those rear arches could cause me some problems I feel, but again, experience with Hondas means rusty rear arches is a familiar old foe

She is 87,000 miles from new, so mechanically sound.

I look forward to becoming more and more of a bimmer fan as my ownership continues! I will also get some photos together maybe once all this snow has cleared off

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Welcome to the forum Deadsalesman, lucky you on having a 628i, great car, :thumbsup

How are the front wings looking on the beast? :confused

they do suffer from the metal worm unfortunately :frown

·
Banned
478 Posts
My favourite BMW. The 6 series has everything.

Welcome to the forum! :thumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts