BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my names Tim....
I've had my 323ci since mid september of last year. Saved for around 2 years to get it, sadly had to part with a 1993 1.4 renault Clio, o well!! Cant wait for the weather, only had the roof down a couple of times.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, took a while to find it but it was worth the wait. Was going to go for an E36 with all the M tech bits on it. Your BM's looking good, bet it goes fairly well?!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its all good fun tho when the straight 6 gets going, still love the sound it makes.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Car looks nice with the MV3 wheels on mate...... will be good to get some decent weather... last year was a wash out... kept the hard top on for most of it!!:)

·
Registered
454 Posts
O yes, and coming from a modified car scene its nice to finally hear the sound of an engine, not a bore exhaust :D lol

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers G4EDW. The alloys came on the car when I bought it, was ganna get a set anyway so was a bit of a plus! I have the roof down now and again when the suns out, any excuss!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers G4EDW. The MV's came on the car when I bought it, was lookng at getting a set for it anyway so was a bit of a bonus really. Your cars looking sweet, liking the m tech sport styling! ***Sorry didn't think my other reply had posted!***

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi mate. Really nice motor you have. Not supprised it took 2 years to save for. Id love to have a go of a straight six.
They sound great when storming past me. lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looking good mate, im gagging to get mine topless!lol, had mine 3 weeks,had it down once,hmmm tad chilly:hihi
U should keep an eye out for sum clear lights for the rear,get rid of them ambers.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just stick a thick coat on and turn the heating up. I know mate thats the only thing I really hate about the car is the amber rear lights. Just trying to find some genuine clear rear lights for a reasonable price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts