BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my names Craig and i am a fully qualified auto auto electrician diagnostic and remapper,however i gave it up 2yrs ago to open a hydrographic water transfer printing buisness, that gets in more demand every month.
However i still find time to do car electrical work if its intresting,such as i make led rear clusters and fit daylight running led's or tube lights into headlights and do the occasional remap and diagnostic, as ive still got all my systems however as there are so many do it yourself systems on ebay these days, either kess cone mapping modules and full delphi diagnostic set ups which cost less than half a weeks wages, theres to much competition therefore gave it up,luckily i did as there are auto electricians that have been in the game 30yrs fully qualified know what the problem is without a machine, having to close shop because some 20yr old ex tyre fitter at ats, has bought a system of ebay and is charging £!5 to diagnoise a car and fix it for next to nothing or charging £50 to remap your car because there able to buy a custom clone map for £15.

I OFFER A RETURN DELIVERY HYDRODIP SERVICE,YOU SEND ME A PM WITH THE PARTS YOU WANT DIPING I GIVE YOU A PRICE IF YOUR HAPPYAND WANT TO GO AHEAD SEND ME YOUR PARTS AND THE DESIGN YOU REQUIRE AND I DIP AND SEND THEM BACK,I ALSO GIVE 25% DISCOUNT TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi mate,I'm a domestic electrician myself & Im impressed by all the lighting upgrades you do.What did you mean by fitting tube lighting to headlights?
I feel your pain regarding unqualified people taking over the industry,It's been happening in my work too,People go on a Mickey Mouse 5 day course & become "electricians"
I'm a firm believer in experience on the job & that you can go on as many courses or buy as many dongles but you CAN NOT buy experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts