BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ... Am from Subang Jaya (10 mins from KL) Malaysia. Got my ride last August where she been sitting the showroom for the last 6 years. Saw the beauty and straight away made an offer to the sales manager (got a good discount too :D).
It's an E46 330i SMG M-Sport 2 and never look back ever since :D. Did some exterior and interior mods to enhance the car and I would love to own an E30 one day ... Here are the pics :)

After a few exterior and interior mods :)

Here's the current look - de-badged both front and rear

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello and welcome B33MER :)...very nice looking car :thumbsup. Been lying in the showroom for 6 years? Hope she started first time :rofl
Thanks mate :thumbsup lol ... she did start but not w/o a few hiccups and it was sorted out by the car dealer before handing the keys to me ... I made sure of that ;)

Hello B33MER - very nice looking bimmer you have there, congrats!

Welcome to the club :) Red :)
thanks very much :D

Welcome to the site, great looking beamer! :thumbsup
Thanks very much mate .. looking forward to contribute to this forum :)

Welcome mate. Car looks good :thumbsup
Thanks very much :)

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Welcome and great looking e46 B33MER :thumbsup, good to see you have replaced the chrome with a black grill, looks much better :cool

Also IIRC you are our first Malaysian member, congratulations :hihi

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome and great looking e46 B33MER :thumbsup, good to see you have replaced the chrome with a black grill, looks much better :cool

Also IIRC you are our first Malaysian member, congratulations :hihi
Thanks very much mate :D ... hahaha well if it's true i'm the first M'sian to be a forum member on the board that would be super cool!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.