BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick hello guys,

I am on my third BMW now, 94 325i coupe and i love it ! my ambition is to have a brand new one .... ONE DAY !!! :)

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanx Red Lol !!!

If i was to buy a brand new one, i would have to have enough money to not worry about the de value ! !

Most of my friends are lads and i even get to go on stagg nites !!

Thanx RYM, for the wellcome x

Max

·
Banned
478 Posts
welcome and nice to have a new female member....

Just watch out for ronnies big hammer.... not quite sure what that means myself, but it crops up on the forum.:thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Is this right , 2 girls in 2 days . Next thing we know we`ll be be getting told no swearing , and all the best jokes will have to stop :frown .
Only kidding . Nice to see a ladies face now and again , rather than all this ugly bunch of ruffians :rofl
Mark

·
Banned
478 Posts
Is this right , 2 girls in 2 days . Next thing we know we`ll be be getting told no swearing , and all the best jokes will have to stop :frown .
Only kidding . Nice to see a ladies face now and again , rather than all this ugly bunch of ruffians :rofl
Mark
At least he's honest...:rofl

Reactions: M14RKH

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Just a quick hello guys,

I am on my third BMW now, 94 325i coupe and i love it ! my ambition is to have a brand new one .... ONE DAY !!! :)
Hi Madmax1973 and welcome to Bimmerforums UK, good to have you with us :cool

welcome and nice to have a new female member....

Just watch out for ronnies big hammer.... not quite sure what that means myself, but it crops up on the forum.:thumbsup
;) I've been told it hurts

:shifty:

:hihi

Is this right , 2 girls in 2 days .
You know what they say about buses

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well... what a big wellcome !

dont you dare quit wiv the jokes, i luv em ! thanx guys.... oh and any girls there too !

;)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) I'm sure you'll find it very useful should you have any questions/problems re: your car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts