BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My name is John. At the moment I have a 1992 316i (Which I will be breaking this week). Hoping to buy an e36 M3 next month or the month after. I've had the 316 for 4 years, great car. I have also had a 1998 323i Coupe (Which I broke this time last year).

John

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hi

My name is John. At the moment I have a 1992 316i (Which I will be breaking this week). Hoping to buy an e36 M3 next month or the month after. I've had the 316 for 4 years, great car. I have also had a 1998 323i Coupe (Which I broke this time last year).

John
Hi and welcome to the forum John

its good to have you onboard :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome lads. Are there many user's from Ireland on here?

Hi John(Cochise) and welcome along to Bimmerforums UK, good luck with your M3 search :thumbsup
The search has ended, she's been found but I have to off the parts from the 316 to make up the balance. So hopefully soon, managed to get rid of over €1000 today alone. :D

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Thanks for the welcome lads. Are there many user's from Ireland on here?

The search has ended, she's been found but I have to off the parts from the 316 to make up the balance. So hopefully soon, managed to get rid of over €1000 today alone. :D
Be sure to post some pics when you have the car :thumbsup

And yes there are quite a few members from Ireland on here :cool but I can't remember who :embarrassed............................:hihi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.