1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Thought i would come signup as picked up an 1994 E36 325i Coupe today

here are the pics from piston heads where i found it

I am well chuffed with it went from a Toyota MR2 which i had spend many hours and loads of money on to this and its awesome

from what i know its had a SJK Performance Chip fitted and it is running very well not a spot of rust on the car anywhere which isn't bad for its age.

Needs a damn good valet and machine polish which i am hoping to do on monday so will post up some better pics then.

Thanks
Cj

·
Registered
57 Posts
i love that colour on a 3 series i new on here to bud welcome everyone seems to know there stuff too unlike a few forums i've been on where people just seem to spout b*****ks lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol i have been a member on the mr2 forums since i had the 2 and there were a few i only used for the forsale sections lol but got a mate i chat to on msn pointed me in this direction

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all i am planning on doing to this car is the M3 rear diffuser M3 Mirrors, new badges as these have seen better days and also some nice angel eyes for the headlights thats about all

considering some light tints on the rear windows too but not sure about that yet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.