BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Next weekend I get my first BMW. Middle of next month, I give back my E Class. After 8 years, 2 News for 4 years, a bit apprehensive about the change. Particularly about the smaller size which will mean smaller cabin. However, let's see how it goes. I hear the engine is very nice and matches the gearbox rather well. That will be nice, E Class gearbox is not that nice. Other than that, mostly happy. Bit apprehensive abt the bluetooth too, used once in a BMW a while ago and appeared to be not straight forward. Lets see.

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hi all

Next weekend I get my first BMW. Middle of next month, I give back my E Class. After 8 years, 2 News for 4 years, a bit apprehensive about the change. Particularly about the smaller size which will mean smaller cabin. However, let's see how it goes. I hear the engine is very nice and matches the gearbox rather well. That will be nice, E Class gearbox is not that nice. Other than that, mostly happy. Bit apprehensive abt the bluetooth too, used once in a BMW a while ago and appeared to be not straight forward. Lets see.
Welcome to the forum Ntha!

Im sure you will be pleasantly surprised about the 335...

They are a superb car and very quick too which is also a bonus!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts once you take ownership of it and start driving it :thumbsup

·
Registered
217 Posts
What took you so long? :hihi Well done on getting a proper car! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts