BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Another newbie from Falkirk in Scotland.

I'm looking at buying a E46 330D within the next few months.

Currently I drive a Vauxhall Corsa D 1.3 CDTI, so it will be quite a upgrade :).

Cheers,

Tam.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah it will be.

I was swithering to get a 120d or a 123d, but could do with the extra space of the 330d.

Does anyone know what the real MPG figures are of the e46 330d? I do a lot of motorway driving.

Cheers! :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
well hello tammy boy my fellow corsa buddy, hurry up with the purchase and get your pics up!

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hello Tam88 and welcome to the forum, I would say get a 3 over a 1 series, much better car :thumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Find the car on the Parkers website below and click 'facts and figures' :thumbsup

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/bmw
Thanks for this mate!

well hello tammy boy my fellow corsa buddy, hurry up with the purchase and get your pics up!
lol all in due time mate :)

Hello Tam88 and welcome to the forum, I would say get a 3 over a 1 series, much better car :thumbsup
Hey mate. Yeah I was thinking that, my friend had a E46 3 Series and he could not fault it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again Guys.

I'm looking to go manual. What sort of impact would that have?

I drive economically as it costs a fortune going to and from Edinburgh lol.

·
Registered
294 Posts
i had a 330d sport, auto, if you drove it hard it was thirsty but they go very very well, drive it sensible and it wasnt bad on fuel. welcome to the forum :thumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks,

Nice, If I can get 45mpg out of it driving sensible, I will be more than happy :).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there,

Another newbie from Falkirk in Scotland.

I'm looking at buying a E46 330D within the next few months.

Currently I drive a Vauxhall Corsa D 1.3 CDTI, so it will be quite a upgrade :).

Cheers,

Tam.
hows it going tam!!!
going by the info u put up, i think i know who u are but i maybe be wrong.....u on RATS website and take photo's by anychance?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hows it going tam!!!
going by the info u put up, i think i know who u are but i maybe be wrong.....u on RATS website and take photo's by anychance?
Alright mate,

Indeed it is! Seen the photos of your car mate, looking top notch.

Hey Tam

You're not too far from me at all, I'm from what's it called! Welcoem to the club! Red :)

PS Just noticed how close you are too Koosh!!
Cheers mate :).

Could have a meet if you wish, once I get my 330D?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts