BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys seen the new series yet? You follow the previous ones?

Flamin the best series out there with lost and 24.

Man the women are hot in heroes (amazing story too!) I'll be doing more than just saving that cheer leader LOL! Red!

Just wonder if anyone else shares my respect for heroes...........?

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I don't get to watch much TV, when does it show, I may watch a bit and see if its something for me?

·
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah man yer missing a treat DSK - you need to watch previous two seasons to get a feel for what is going on. Cracking story line man - i couldn't stop watching it.

well worth it - i promise you'll be hooked. Rent or buy the 1st season - go go go lol! Red!

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Never watched a episode yet, will look out for it though, have heard about it several times and seen some of the girls

·
Registered
884 Posts

Man the women are hot in heroes (amazing story too!) I'll be doing more than just saving that cheer leader LOL! Red!

Lost is pure, unadulterated pish, I'm afraid red.

Pish.

24 on the other hand, now there you have a point. The Sopranos too, especially the first 3 series. Spooks is awesome too, and should be back on our screens with the new series any day now.

But, yeah, Lost is bollocks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well said GordonJ... "Lost" lost me after about 3 episodes... how long can they string that sh!te out???

Personally get a box set of either "Flight of the Concords" or "Curb your enthusiasm" and laugh yourself to your grave.

I intend to go fat and smiling.

CL.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Well said GordonJ... "Lost" lost me after about 3 episodes... how long can they string that sh!te out???

Personally get a box set of either "Flight of the Concords" or "Curb your enthusiasm" and laugh yourself to your grave.

I intend to go fat and smiling.

CL.
Exactly the same as me!!! I started watching Lost when it came out first, having seen the trailers and thinking, "This is gonna be brilliant". After being extremely underwhelmed by the first episode, I decided to persevere, thinking it would get going in spectacular fashion soon. After episode 3, I decided that was enough, this was NOT going to get any better, it was, in fact, just a load of over-hyped, over-produced, under-written, takes-itself-waaay-too-seriously crap!!! And friends tell me that now, 4 SERIES IN(!!!!) you still don't know what's happening! What garbage!!

Never seen FOTC, but I have every series of Curb on DVD. I was going to specify that too, but I thought it might be a bit marginal for most, I think it's a bit of a cult thing in comparison. Agonizingly funny though. Larry David is truly a comic genius. :D

·
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GordonJ and ChampionLard you must have the staying power of a virgin's first visit to a brothel!!!

Lost and Heroes are simply awesome they do not take forever to get into and are excellent plots / sub stories. Well except for the recent episodes of lost.

I'll give you 24 the first 3 seasons of that were simply breath taking twist turns and reversals every which way you can - excellent!

Haven't heard of the other ones, except Sopranos never took to that.

You must watch Heroes!!! It;s the nuts! Red!

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts

Totally mate :thumbsup
What a fantastic series....one of the all time best IMHO.

and the cheerleader is cute...a bit stumpy, but cute :rofl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts