BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Help with e46 headlights

Tags
headlights
561 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Pipdrury 
#1 ·
E46 head light

Hi lads , I'm looking for some help , I've got a 04 320d coupe and want to fit angle eyes but I can't seem to find the ones that will fit my car as it has chrome surrounds , any help will be thanked

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Start with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Om6dezQK4 but then one of it's first comments is that the guy who made it was a crap mechanic, there are several others listed though.

Several ways, there's some add in led circles that can be placed in the headlamp units you have, or rip em out and replace with newer units that have the real angel eyes, bit of wiring to cater for the new lights, but you may have that anyway, if I recall rightly the add in ones have been referred to by someone on here and include the ability to choose the colour remotely, though that maybe a bit chavvy :)

Headlights can be split by a gentle warm in an oven, till the glue goes liquid, but there are vids around for that too I suspect.

Good Luck, make notes and write it up! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.