BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have sourced a 335i M Sport Coupe, which meets the exact spec i'm looking for (automatic, satnav, USB, black leather brushed aluminium interior & of course, M Sport features). The trouble is the vehicle which is for sale, is not really the colour I am after. Yes I know it's down to personal preference, but would appreciate some views & opinions. Also I haven't seen one to make a proper judgment & the vehicle for sale is 200 miles away.

I was actually looking at buying either silver which I think looks really classy in the 3 series or black which when gleaming, looks the business, although could be argued it looks a bit "blingy". :hihi

Anyway, the colour on offer is Le Mans Blue which of course is unique to M Sport. The alternative of course is that I just sit back & wait for the colour I am really looking for!!

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Personally I would wait for the colour you really want:thumbsup

White in my opinion:hihi

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Black or White IMO.

LeMans is a bit like the safe option for middle management, very nice and not going to offend anyone.

I have Space Grey and so wish I had held out for black. But after 12 years of black, black, black, black and black I fancied a change. It lasted for about a week.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol...You aren't going to believe this but I now have a possible sparkling graphite M Sport. You could argue this is a good compromise between silver and black which are the colours I was really after. I've just looked on the BMW website and think it looks really nice especially that the rear diffuser is black and blends in nicely.

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Lol...You aren't going to believe this but I now have a possible sparkling graphite M Sport. You could argue this is a good compromise between silver and black which are the colours I was really after. I've just looked on the BMW website and think it looks really nice especially that the rear diffuser is black and blends in nicely.
Nice one !

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
You have to remember that when buying used, you can never be as fussy as if you were buying new, in which case you dictate exactly what you want.

I think its important to get teh right car, in the correct mechanical condition with the specification you want. As long as the colours are along the lines of silver, blue, black, grey, (red), which are generally all very popular I wouldn't let it turn you off.

Personally LeMans blue is more rare and special, so when selling it could be in your favour.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts