BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Came accross the site and it looks like i could get some great help here!

I own a 1993 BMW E36 Coupe 318is. And i am picking up my new 1998 BMW E46 318i later on today.

Hope to see you all around! :)

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hello! Came accross the site and it looks like i could get some great help here!

I own a 1993 BMW E36 Coupe 318is. And i am picking up my new 1998 BMW E46 318i later on today.

Hope to see you all around! :)
hi and welcome to the forum :D

Congrats on your purchase :thumbsup

Feel free to post some pics in this thread if you want to. Theres a guide posted as a 'sticky' thread at the top of this forum :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, Will post some pics of the new beast tommorow once i have given her a wee wash. Going to try and fit my Stereo out of my E36 into her tommorow, Bought one of those facia adapters and an adapter lead (if needed) so fingers cross.

Drove the new car home and she feels pretty good. Not as nippy as my coupe but does not bother me too much.

Only problem i have noticed so far is that the drivers window seems to struggle to go down for some reason? Once it does manage to go down then it goes up and down fine and is quick, Its just the intial push of it to get it to go down in the first place.

Check back tommorow for some pics! :)

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
That looks great, is the paint really that good all round? :cool

(just needs lowering a bit now :hihi)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts