BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a quick Hello from me.................

Bought my BMW 31.12.08.
So far very pleaseed with my purchase, had a couple of trips to scotland over new year and compared to my 300ce................... it's nice :):)

Will be fitting LPG soon as time allows. I still have most parts for the conversion from my A4 [which blew its tiptronic in a major way :frown ]. I have just bought a Snap On Mt2500 so I can read the fuel trims etc when converting.

[isn't fleabay usefull!]

www.uklows.com

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
a quick Hello from me.................

Bought my BMW 31.12.08.
So far very pleaseed with my purchase, had a couple of trips to scotland over new year and compared to my 300ce................... it's nice :):)

Will be fitting LPG soon as time allows. I still have most parts for the conversion from my A4 [which blew its tiptronic in a major way :frown ]. I have just bought a Snap On Mt2500 so I can read the fuel trims etc when converting.

[isn't fleabay usefull!]

www.uklows.com
HI and welcome :hihi

AS above, there are some good threads on here about peoples LPG conversions.

if you have a search you will find some.

The one by Gordon J is particularly entertaining iirc

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Welcome to the forum fatdaddy, how much did you pay for the MT2500? good bit of kit for what it is :thumbsup

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome. We have a few LPG fans on here.

So what kit are you fitting?

Ian
OMVL Piro............ the official importer is a mate from way back. I installed LPG for a time a few years ago. Spent most of my working life self employed but gave it up 3 years ago. I'm a printer now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts