BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, am kinda new to this so just thot id introduce myself!!

I'm a 22yr old girl...and mad for E30 beamers :thumbsup
My boyfriends had a few in the past and I've owned a 325i cabriolet with full m-tech2 kit, twas gorgeous!!

Dying to get a Sport but recently found out I am gonna be having an operation on my left foot so unless I have an auto I wil not be able to drive for a while!! So I have joined this to hopefully source a nice E30 325i auto, 2dr, with full (preferraly original) m-tech 2 kit, leather interior, aplina alloys (or reps) etc...basically a Sport lookalike, until I can get a sport later on in the year!!

Anyway that's my story..:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need help!!! I would like a picture at th bottom after my posts, how to u get a few photos into one? use paint shop pro?? i am sooo clueless with this stuff...

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
I need help!!! I would like a picture at th bottom after my posts, how to u get a few photos into one? use paint shop pro?? i am sooo clueless with this stuff...
Hi and welcome :hihi:thumbsup

To add a picture to your signature, go to the User Control panel link near the top of the page (under our forum header) , and then click the 'edit signature' link on the left of the page.

you can then browse your computer and add a photo up to max size

600 by 240 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller).

If your stuck on adding a few pics then pm me and you can email them me and I will do it (only if your stuck though!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I've worked out where to go to do it, but would like a few pics mushed into one...if you know what I mean? can it be easily done, i.e. by me? lol

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
If the E30 325i is what you want, fairl play to you, there used to be lots of 325i Auto's about back in their day, should still be a few lurking about but you just may have to keep looking for some time to come across one. An E36 325i in auto is a much more refined car and easier to get hold of in auto guise. Best of luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.