BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used be an Audi driver then moved to Subaru then Honda but I think I am now driving the best car so far, my much loved E39 530D Sport.

Any way I was on the ATR (Accord Type R) Forum a lot and met new friends and made contact with a lot of knowledgeable guys and girls, Im looking forward to having a good time on your site and hopefully be able to contribute as well as receive information.

Iv got a 40k miles 52 plate black 530D sport with rear tints and beige leather, tidy very tidy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello and welcome Jimmy :)...you have an older model to Red's (redadair) 530D, one of our regular members. I think you will have lots to talk about with him :thumbsup

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I got my car mid December last year from a local trader. I actually stumbled across the car by accident as I was looking to change my wifes car to a 4x4 for towing our caravan.

The car is minted having only two previous owners with hardly a blemish on the body and with full Service History. I phoned the previous owner before buying my BMW and he said he new the first owner and that it was a fantastic faultless car and not to have any worries about buying it so I did.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome Red.
Im regulary through at Bellshill, Uddingston & Motherwell so possibly have a meet sometime and swap notes on the cars.
Cheers
Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts